All household critters welcome! Pets such as: pet rats, mice, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, lizards, iguanas, fish, birds (large and small), tarantulas, snakes (friendly), hermit crabs, turtles and more. Call for more information.
For your pet’s protection & health, we must see an up-to-date certificate from your veterinarian for the following immunizations:
DLHPPMust be current, please have updated records.
Bordetella Booster every 6 months
Rabies Booster every 1-3 years
[Coronavirus is optional, but recommended]
We proudly serve various dry and wet food. If you chose to bring your camper’s own pet food or treats, we will gladly serve it. We will be happy to follow your recipe and accommodate your pet's special dietary needs.
Camp Best Friends offers “treat time” for all camper’s between 12 pm – 2 pm.
SENIOR pets and all their special needs can be accommodated.
First time pet campers must provide all current immunization papers from your veterinarian.
When registering your pet camper, will ask you the following:
Any special diet needs or requests
Check out date and time
Request for optional bathing
Updated contact information
Billings starts the day you drop off your pet.
Choices on the day of pick up are:
A. If you DO NOT want your pet to be bathed, pets must be picked up before 11 am and will not be charged on the pick up day for boarding.
B. If you WANT your pet bathed, you may pick up your pet up until 6 pm and will NOT be charged for boarding. The only charges will be for the bathing on the pick up day.
• Our climate control system exchanges the air 18 times every hour throughout the entire facility.
• Dogs are housed in large individual runs and go to a larger exercise area twice a day for a minimum of 20 minutes each time.
• Cats have their own individual “Kitty-Cabins” and two daily exercise periods.
• You may supply your pets own bedding and personal toys.
• We also supply synthetic sheepskin pads.
• Any special needs for your pet can be accommodated upon request.
• Each camper is walked approximately 4 times a day.
* Other pets welcome. Please call us for more information.
• A safer more comfortable boarding alternative than cage‐free boarding facilities.
Camp Best Friends accepts CHECKS or CASH ONLY
Sorry NO Credit Cards.
All rates subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or would like to tour our campgrounds, please call or stop by during our business hours and we will gladly assist you.